Screenwriting and Playwriting and Students' education are my interests

Hope you enjoy my blogs in my journey to grow as a screenwriter and as an educator.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Apple season

I have been getting things done. I did another revision of Where Wildflowers Grow. I have been writing a lot more hours daily. I did another revision of Where Wildflowers Grow looking at the drama aspect of the plot. I really enjoy writing and have decided that it is just not a job at all. It is simply fun!

I made apple slices for freezing. I did three quarts. I have a long ways to go. The apple tree is full of apples. Already there is a full tub of apples on my kitchen floor that will make about thirty quarts. And there are more apples to pick. The local farmer promises to come by later to get some off of the tree. He also took the apples that had dropped to feed his donkeys. He says that we will be spoiling the donkeys and smiled.

So, I picked up the Screenwriters Bible. I also bought Elements of Style for Screenwriters and How not to Write a Screenplay. I have been using Elements of Style for Screenwriter the last week. All three of them will be referenced in my writing and this blog.

Off to finish my yard weeds.


No comments:

Post a Comment