Screenwriting and Playwriting and Students' education are my interests

Hope you enjoy my blogs in my journey to grow as a screenwriter and as an educator.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Readings for Where Wildflowers Grows

I have one production company requesting to read it and I have another one company that wants to read it. It is great but it is unfamiliar territory.
I hope that tomorrow I can get some agent requests done as I can see it would be best to leave the requests for scripts and referrals up to the talent agents.
It was a lovely day. We went to town to get my husband's car. He does not like to change the subject at the table no matter what it is! Gave me another idea for a character in a play.
I am off to bed and will finish taking down most of the apples off the apple tree in our backyard tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment