Screenwriting and Playwriting and Students' education are my interests

Hope you enjoy my blogs in my journey to grow as a screenwriter and as an educator.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

All Participants win by being involved in the competitions: Winners announced by PageAwards and BOSI video pitchi

Today, two contests will be announcing their winners. I am entered in both of them. I think having taken the journey and entered the contests is the most important thing. Of course, I would like to be a winner of the BOSI and travel to Hollywood to pitch my screenplay Where Wildflowers Grow! However, if I do not win, I have learned many skills by entering so I am a winner in that sense. The other contest The PageAwards is announcing who will be advancing as quarterfinalists. I would like to be in that group, but I have gained many new skills by participating in the contest, so I am a winner already. Every experience brings new skills and sharpens old skills. So congratulations to the winners whoever they are and good luck to everyone else the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment