Screenwriting and Playwriting and Students' education are my interests

Hope you enjoy my blogs in my journey to grow as a screenwriter and as an educator.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Love and Logic workshop

I spent the last two days attending a workshop called Discipline with Love and Logic. It was designed to teach and to give practical application of the new information within the workshop. I believe that teaching workshops are more effective in changing a teacher's behavior because they have immediate application of the information at the workshop while a regular college class in education has the teaching but not usually the application. The exciting aspect of the workshop was I took it with another teacher, an older sister of mine. She is so experienced in many areas of teaching including resource room, special education, band, choir, art, regular classroom, and country school classroom that she has so much to offer in the class discussions. Anyway, we might do this again next weekend and attend another workshop in education, since this was so much fun!
I have not been doing my screenplay writing but I have been thinking about what changes I need to do in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment