Screenwriting and Playwriting and Students' education are my interests

Hope you enjoy my blogs in my journey to grow as a screenwriter and as an educator.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Juggling Life

Today, I realized I could be in four places and be getting significant things done. Well, that was impossible, so I needed to prioritize. I took some time to work on my script Where Wildflowers Grow, so I did not work on screeplay On Eagles' Wings. Then, I am heading out to work on my fields, next the garden, and finally going on an errand drive this evening. I am hoping this afternoon to get more time to do my writing and work on my homework. How is the sleeping schedule coming along? For me, it is a struggle to get to bed on time. But, it is something I need to do to get more early daytime for writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment