Screenwriting and Playwriting and Students' education are my interests

Hope you enjoy my blogs in my journey to grow as a screenwriter and as an educator.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Keeping the schedule

If you find that the time you want to work on the favorite activity is not happening, ask why. I am sleeping right through my designated time for screenwriting from five am to seven am. My household runs late at night, partly because people come in late and go out to activities late. As the mother hen of the household, I wait for everyone to be in bed before I am in bed. Then, I am tired in the early morning and sleep on. I think I will have to get to bed at my designated time for bedtime and let the rest of the household figure out their needs. I really like screenwriting in the early morning. I will work on screenwriting today but I look forward to a session in the early morning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment