Screenwriting and Playwriting and Students' education are my interests

Hope you enjoy my blogs in my journey to grow as a screenwriter and as an educator.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Clearing away the distractions

I have decided that in order to spend more time on my favorite things which includes screenwriting and educational work, I need to remove the distractions. Today, I am going to spend time making a list of things that distract me from my favorite things. The first thing that comes to mind is that I do not have a set schedule for my screenwriting. Because I am creative when I am alone and the house is quiet, I have decided the early morning hours will be my writing time. I enjoy my educational work and have decided to do updates in the morning after screenwriting and then take a workshop this next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment